Thursday, August 6, 2009

Having a Moment

I haven't posted in a while and I feel that it's because I am a little stuck. I don't even know if I should write this here because I feel somewhat annoyed at myself. I know that I always do this, where I get started on a project and then start doubting myself and rethinking the project and then I have a ton of false starts before I can get anywhere.

I am thinking of totally re- thinking my story and making it more conceptual. I would reduce the number of characters and I would like to eliminate all dialogue. I know this sounds good but I don't know how to get from where I am to there. I am basically dealing with the same theme, but instead of having humans, I am thinking of having more of an animal or creature.

On top of all of this meandering in my mind, I was mugged on the subway yesterday and my phone was stolen. I feel all disgruntled now. ugh.